Spotify: Playlist Pitching Promotion 2018 | @DjSmokemixtapes

Spotify Playlist Pitching

Below is the rundown of my playlist pitching service with pricing. Let me know if you have any questions.

Being placed on a big Spotify playlist can get you hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of streams which would generate some real money. I offer professional Spotify campaigns, which would include playlists within my network, as well as networks I am connected to. I can put you on multiple playlists with a 350,000+ follower reach. This contributes greatly to Discover Weekly and Release Radar placement.

All genres accepted. All streams are driven by playlists, and social media. You will be provided with links and/or screenshots to each playlist after placement. 

PLAYLIST PITCH CAMPAIGNS

$150 - Candy Network Playlist Campaign
Your track will be pitched and added to the "Candy Network" and MULTIPLE Spotify playlists for one month (25K+ follower reach). 

$250 - Tier 1 Spotify Playlist Campaign
Your track will be pitched and added to MULTIPLE Spotify playlists for one month (65,000+ follower reach).

$550 - Tier 2 Spotify Playlist Campaign
Your track will be pitched and added to MULTIPLE Spotify playlists for one month (100,000+ follower reach). 

$750 - Tier 3 Spotify Playlist Campaign
Your track will be pitched and added to MULTIPLE Spotify playlists for one month (250,000+ follower reach). Each track will be pitched and added to 35 blogs.

$1050 - Tier 4 Spotify Playlist Campaign
Your track will be pitched and added to MULTIPLE Spotify playlists for one month (350,000+ follower reach). Each track will be pitched and added to 50 blogs.

This is a Spotify Playlist Pitching Service which differs from a Spotify Playlist Placement service which I also provide.

Pitching to playlists means we will present your Spotify track(s) to our network of curators, influencers, blogs, Djs, website owners, and such. With this service I cannot select each and every playlist your Spotify track(s) will be featured on. However you will get your money's worth every time, I give you a base amount of follower's you would reach with each level of service. I guarantee that you will receive nothing less than you have paid for. 

Check out ALL of our Spotify Promotional Services here

Views: 618

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Dj Smoke.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service