Music Review by @DjSmokemixtapes: Savage 100 - Need Dat | @WeAreSavage100

Nassau, Bahamas has talent! Check out "Savage 100". They are a group of independent artists who have come together for a collaboration project titled "This is Life".

Savage 100 consists of "LexxNassusShon P.Angel AleiCodaAngel ReckleyOphine, and Ai."

I had a opportunity to listen to "Need Dat" the lead single which features Shon P, Coda, Nassus, Lexx, and Foots. Each artist brings a unique flavor to the track.

Need Dat is a club song that will keep the people moving! The production is on point, overall its a mainstream trap beat. The bassline is hard! I like how it weaves through the drum kicks and snare hits. The bassline brings a lot of energy to the track and keeps it moving throughout the song. The guitar has a repetitive chant-like groove going in the background while the other sound efx and breaks bring everything together.

Notable Lyrics: 

Lexx "Less talking, more action if you got it then ball nigga, If you ain't comfortable the way you live get up on yo job nigga"

Nassus "This my empire I'm building the base, none of you niggaz are safe, something I do gotta say, but do never get in the way, then hear whatever I say".

Overall the song is on point! With the right exposure Need Dat has the potential to turn up in clubs across the globe! 

Stream "Need Dat" here or below and decide for yourself!!

Dj's drop a comment or contact (@DJSmokemixtapes) if you want a copy for your mixes!!

Follow Savage 100 on Twitter and I.G. @WeAreSavage100

Views: 22

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Dj Smoke.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service