Pitch your music to Popular Blogs/Media Outlets (Guaranteed Placements) | @DjSmokeMixtapes

Below is the rundown of my blog pitching service with prices. Let me know if you have any questions.

This is a Blog Pitching Service which differs from a Blog Placement service which I also provide.

Pitching to blogs means we will present your material to our network of blogs (writers, Djs, blog owners, and such). With this service I cannot select each and every blog your material will be featured on. However you will get your money's worth every time. This means if you pay for 20 blogs you will get 20 quality blog placements, nothing less than you have paid for. In addition the dope part is your material can be picked up by more blogs. Example: If you pay for 20 blogs its possible your material will make it on more than 20 blogs.

Blog placement service means we will post your material on the blogs that I have direct access to which is more than 60 dope blogs.

CLICK HERE if you are seeking a blog placment service which include...

The pool of blogs I work with stretches all across the board (a list of blogs is below). Although I do guarantee that you get the amount of blogs you pay for every time. I cannot always pick and choose exactly which blogs will post your material every time.

With our blog pitching service you can tell me which outlets are most important to you, I will make those my primary focus during the release. (For Ex. You pay for 10 blogs, I guarantee you will get on 10 blogs, however I may not be able to choose each blog that posts your material.)

Also, keep in mind that top blogs come with higher fees than other blogs. If you would like to do a major campaign, let me know the amount for your budget and I will create a custom package for you highlighting the blogs you are most interested in.

Tier 1 Blog Pitch and Placement: 
$200: guaranteed placement on 25 blogs + an email blast to over 25 smaller blogs
Tier 2 Blog Pitch and Placement:
$300: guaranteed placement on 8-10 main blogs + an email blast to over 50 smaller blogs
Tier 3 Blog Pitch and Placement:
$450: guaranteed placement on 15-20 main blogs + an email blast to over 100 smaller blogs
One Month of Pitch and Placement:
$1000: You will receive the Tier 3 Package on every one of your releases for an entire month + social media promotion

My Network:
The Daily Dose 
Stupid Dope 
Respect Mag 
HOT 97 
This Is 50
Elevator
Daily Chiefers
Daily Loud 
HotNewHipHop 
DJ Holiday
ItsBizkit 
TheCollegeDropouts
DopeFuture
HipHopSince1987
The Leakerz 
Ashley Outrageous
DJ Enuff
All Hip Hop
Mechanical Dummy
Industry Inbox
+ Many more

I also have all major mixtape sites available (click here for mixtape promo/placements)

Livemixtapes

Spinrilla

Mymixtapez

Datpiff

Audiomack

Top Mixtapes

Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes

and many others

TURNAROUND TIME
Blog placements take between 7-10 days to complete.

Complete everything below

Submit payment via PayPal, or Cash App

PayPal.me/djsmokemixtapes

Cash.me/djsmokemixtapes

Email: djsmoketop10@gmail.com

SUBMISSION INFO

Artist Name(s)/Group Name:

Title:

City/State:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Artwork:

Artist Bio:

Write up:

We offer up to 3 revisions. Unfortunately We do not issue any refunds on digital services unless in error by Dj Smoke.

CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ALL OF MY SERVICES!

CONTACT DJ SMOKE

EMAIL: DJSMOKETOP10@GMAIL.COM

PHONE: 773-357-6651

Views: 685

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Dj Smoke.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service